When you visit the WEMBO website our Internet Service provider makes a record of your visit and logs the following information for statistical purposes:
- the type of browser and operating system you are using.
- the address of the referring site (ie the previous site that you visited).
- your server's IP address (a number unique to the computer through which you are connected to the Internet).
- the date and time of your visit.
- the address of the pages accessed and the documents downloaded.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activity except where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the Internet Service Provider's logs.
Should you choose to enter a WEMBO event as a competitor, additional information including personal and contact details will be sought from you at the time of entry. You will also be required to agree to additional release conditions at that time. These will include your agreement for your name, photographs, video likeness and race results to be used in event documents published on the internet and in other media. You will be given an option to make your email address available to event sponsors. The default choice for this option will be “no”. You will also be asked to provide contact details for your registered helper as part of your race entry. This is for emergency use at the event should an accident happen while you are racing.
This site contains links to other sites. Neither WEMBO nor the organisers of WEMBO races are responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these websites.